Sunday, 20 November 2011

SHOES SHOES SHOES!!!!!!

Year end holiday just started and it's BORING!!!!! I'm slept 'til noon everyday and starts playing Tetris battle in the afternoon until dinner's ready, I hardly know what day is it ==

This weekend i bought two FREAKING nice shoes!!!

this is the kung fu shoes I've longed for and kept telling chloe and xue about :)

my brand new Hush Puppy school shoe!!! I've been searching for a long time because the school rule is kinda confusing :(
*Ignore my shitty legs*


last thursday i went gathering with Primary school friend at Jusco Metro Prima and watched TINTIN :))
i loved snowy sooooo much cos it looked so much like my Miko  

Left one is my beloved Miko and the right one is Snowy!!!!
soooooo cute!!!!

mummy bought these at the market this morning, missed these so much. I used to buy them when we have Bak kut Tea for breakfast in Klang, but i dunno where the uncle went now :(



That's all, bye  <3

1 comment: