Went cherry picking with family and were forced to wake up at 7.00 am. We went up to Adelaide Hills which is quite near where we are staying but the only thing was the road's kinda slippery since it rained last night.
Shiny ain't it?
the plantation road was steep and my brother fell a few times. Haha!!
He's enjoying himself
So am I :)
What's with him and the face?!
My daddy and I
My bro and mom
My mom and dad
We picked about 3.8kg of cherries.
You have to pay entrance fee for cherry picking. $5 per adult and $2 per child.
Every kilogram you pick costs $8 but you get an adult entrance fee refund if you pick more than 3kg
For more info:
On the way back, my mom said she say two koalas on the tree but I missed it, too bad :(









No comments:
Post a Comment